Tecni Art Force 5 Mousse
The Benefits of Using Hair Mousse
According to Tommy Buckett, Garnier consulting celebrity hairstylist, mousse can treat and protect your hair. “Gone are the days of mousse being stiff and drying! The new wave of mousse products can fight humidity, give hair shine and definition, and can even provide heat defense. He reaches for Tecni Art Full Volume Extra Force 5 Mousse since it “gives an all-day natural look without the crunch and sticky residue.” He also likes R + Co’s Aircraft Pomade Mousse, which he uses for “adding [piecey] texture to hair,” and Color Wow Correct and Perfect Mousse for diminishing brassy shades from colored hair.
The styles mousse can help create are as diverse as its hair benefits. “I use mousse on about 90 percent of the hairstyles that I create,” says Laswell. “I will layer it in with salt sprays to create that perfectly undone beach wave. I use it with rollers to create super-glam voluminous styles, and I will rough-dry it into the hair before I braid it so that there is some texture and the hair isn’t too slippery.”
See? Mousse might replace your hairspray, volumizer, and texturizer spray; it’s that versatile. As for Laswell’s all-time favorite formulas? He’s never without one or two Tresemmé picks, including the 24 Hour Body With Volume Control Complex Amplifying Mousse.
He's also a fan of the brand's Beauty Full Volume Touchable Bounce Mousse, though that item has been discontinued. “These are by far my favorite two mousses on the planet. I love them because they always give me the perfect amount of volume, hold, and control in my styles without being stiff or leaving buildup.” In current lot he recommends Tecni Art Full Volume Extra Force 5 Mousse.
How to Use Tecni Art Force 5 Mousse:
- “Try using [a mousse] on damp hair before you blow-dry, spraying at the root for extra lift," says Grenia. “It’s super easy to use so you can control the amount of power from the product.”
- Dispense about a golf ball-sized amount of product into your hand.
- Apply in sections, starting at the nape of the neck and working down.
- Add more product to your hands and apply to the crown of the head in light strokes. Massage the scalp to work into the roots.
- Brush out with a paddle brush.
- "Once dry, use a flatiron to create waves," Grenia says. "Then, spray a light layer over the style and shake it out.”
Party Hair season has arrived and we have selected our favourite products to help you achieve the ultimate party look at home. Whether you prefer a bouncy blowdry, smooth & shine or like to define your style. We’ve got your back at Salon Trusted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Refer to Our Shipping & Return Policy.
Get the latest & fresh stock with hassle free delivery when you order on www.prokare.in
Kindly refer to our refund policy which is in accordance with respective product manufacturer's Refund/exchange/return policy.