Loreal Oxydant (Developer) 12% (40 Vol) -1000 ML
Loreal Oxydant (Developer) 12% (40 Vol) -1000 ML is an activating agent to activate hair colour pigments and open cuticle of hair, the percentage on bottle indicates the presence of ammonia and is used for using from brittle to healthy hair and also depending upon colour shade.
Loreal Oxydant (Developer) 12% (40 Vol) -1000 ML contains Hydrogen peroxide (6%).
· Avoid eye contact. If the product comes in contact with them, wash the eyes immediately.
· Wear appropriate disposable gloves. Keep away from heat and light and keep straight.
· Consumers need rich, deep, intense colour and perfect coverage of white hair.
· Oxydant Crème 20 Vol. 6% Developer – Loreal Professional Mix in a 1:1 Ratio (refer the shade before mixing ration may change)
· Wear suitable single use gloves for application
· Follow the indicated proportions mentioned on the pack
· Do not use metal tools (Suggested for Loreal Professional Majirel Hair Colour Range).
Volume 20 is the most popular developer level followed by 30 & 40 subsequently, as it contains 6% hydrogen peroxide, which is a moderate amount. This option is also good if you want to cover grey hairs.
Volume 40 is good for thick hair, as it will be strong enough to open your hair cuticles.
Volume 30 is the best for gray hairs because a higher number will lift the color from all the surrounding hairs, exposing and emphasizing the gray instead of covering it.
- Gives long lasting perfect shade in your hair
- The rich creamy developer keeps the colour in active contact with hair without any dripping
- Releases oxygen while colouring and gives excellent coverage and uniformity
- The ranges are 20 volume 6 percent, 30 volume 9 percent and 40 volume 12 percent
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Refer to Our Shipping & Return Policy.
Get the latest & fresh stock with hassle free delivery when you order on www.prokare.in
Kindly refer to our refund policy which is in accordance with respective product manufacturer's Refund/exchange/return policy.