Inoa 4.56 High Resist Mahogany Red Brown Ammonia Free Hair Colour
Inoa 4.56 High Resist Mahogany Red Brown Ammonia Free Hair Colour by L’Oréal Professional is the revolutionary oil-based, ammonia-free permanent hair colour system.
- With the INOA range, your hair and scalp are taken care of and treated with gentle care. This ammonia free permanent hair colour is suitable for all hair types.
- If you want to enhance your image and highlight your beauty? Then the Dye No Ammonia Inoa L’Oréal Expert Professional will help you to achieve your goals, Enjoy the benefits and advantages of L'Oreal Expert Professional products and other hairdressing accessories from 100% original brands at www.prokare.in
What is ammonia free hair colour?
- To understand what ammonia free hair colour is, it’s important to know what role ammonia plays in many traditional hair colouring process.
- Ammonia, an alkaline chemical, is used to raise the pH level of our hair during the colouring process. This then lifts the cuticles of the hair fibre and allows the colour to be deposited onto the cortex (the inner part of the hair protected by the cuticles).
- Ammonia is also used to lighten the hair’s natural pigment so it can be re-coloured.
- Ammonia-free hair colour replaces ammonia with different ingredients and technology. But not all “no ammonia” products work in the same way, and have varying results. Which brings us on to the next important question...
Is no ammonia hair dye effective?
- The quality and durability of ammonia free hair colour can vary. When products first started appearing on the market years ago, many clients found that their colour faded quickly because the colour was not fully infused into the cortex. This meant that ammonia-free hair dyes were mostly semi or demi permanent.
- Then, a decade ago, L’Oréal Professionnel brought out their innovative, no ammonia INOA hair colour collection. It used pioneering technology to replace the use of ammonia. Instead, INOA uses a unique oil delivery system, where oils are literally used to deliver the hair colour to the fibre.
How? The process is actually quite simple. The colour formula is blended with oils and applied to the hair. The pigments are then attracted from the oils towards the moisture in the hair’s fibre, and penetrate through into the cortex, depositing their colour right at the heart of the hair. INOA was the truly effective permanent solution that removed the need for ammonia in hair dye.
So now with all doubts clear "Enjoy the new look with confidence" Shop the shade which best suits you at www.prokare.in
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Refer to Our Shipping & Return Policy.
Get the latest & fresh stock with hassle free delivery when you order on www.prokare.in
Kindly refer to our refund policy which is in accordance with respective product manufacturer's Refund/exchange/return policy.